New release of Manjaro JWM 17.01 RC. Installation and Overview.The Manjaro community is proud to announce for testing the Manjaro JWM Edition 17.01rc – Code 8117 – Gellivara, codemane Oncremmer. JWM (Joe’s Window Manager) is a lightweight stacking window manager for the X Window System written by Joe Wingbermuehle.
• Pacli Package Manager (Pacli).
• Configuration Tool for JWM (JWMConf).
• Manjaro JWM Post Installation (MJWMPost).
• Configuration Tool for Touchpad/Moniotr (TouchMon).
• Information System GNU/Linux (IS).
• NetworkManager TUI (NMTUI).
• Dynamic Menu JWM.
• Collection Wallpapers CremmerAirplane.
• GTK Oncremmer.
• Icon FaenzaFlattr-Black Theme.
• Icon Oblogout DarkOncremmer.
• JWM Oncremmer Theme.
• LXDM Oncremmer Theme.
Manjaro Linux is a fast, user-friendly, desktop-oriented operating system based on Arch Linux. Key features include intuitive installation process, automatic hardware detection, stable rolling-release model, ability to install multiple kernels, special Bash scripts for managing graphics drivers and extensive desktop configurability. Manjaro Linux offers Xfce as the core desktop options, as well as a minimalist Net edition for more advanced users. Users also benefit from the supportive and vibrant Manjaro community forum.